2009 Halloween Animation 2009 Halloween Animation

very good job

you obviously put in a lot of work and did a good job. my only complaint was i was hoping to see some tributes to nightmare before christmas *WAH* :P

OOP_The nightime OOP_The nightime

speaker risk, eardrum risk, and kinda obvious

do...ppl still think....this kind of thing is funny? and yeah, the second it said....turn up your speakers, my voice acting is quiet.speakers went almost to zero. id love to have my speakers blown out by some prick on the internet (note the heavy sarcasm)

Giantsockmonster responds:

Its a joke lighten up...

Zombies Vs Stickman Zombies Vs Stickman

only 1 day?

rly liked it, for only being a 1 day project. you should put together a real zombie stickman movie for us if you can do THAT in 1 day. my ONLY complaint, other than it was so short (since it was 1 day), was the DAMN PLAY BUTTON! to anyone and everyone who just puts a text field and turns it into a button, it takes 2 extra seconds to instead add a text field on top of a fill box, turn that into a button, and make the fill box _alpha 0, if you arent gonna make a real button. But anyways, nice job

20000 hit simulator 20000 hit simulator

reached 22

I reached 22 hits, and I realized, if I Was the poor person getting poked that many times, I would have ripped the other persons head off. Amazing that before 1993, getting lots of hits was a bad thing. Now, our perspective has completely changed, thanks for reminding us all. Oh, and kudos to the benny hill song. I think that pulled it all together :)

Wilyvsrockman responds:

yea ^^ .. well the character are from my web comic so in there she's getting use to his stupid random crazy style soo

i guess around 5000 hit/poke .. you get use to it ...

or you turn berserk and kill everyone you know and your gold fish Gordy ...

Kevski - Challenge One Kevski - Challenge One

not bad

its nice to see someone trying to work more math (k constant, g, etc) into a flash video, to see if they can do it. what you might try doing in the future, is putting in input for k constant and g variable (such as different planet), etc, to see how it affects the box for accuracy. more advanced things would be wind resistance too, for a later flash, with variable angles, etc. as it is now, the biggest problem I see is the spring is too ... springy....so you cant see much of the effect of the spring on the box, and letting these other variables, k at the least, g a bonus, would let you adjust and see what it does, shorter bounce, higgher bounce, etc.

LL - Looking Evil. LL - Looking Evil.

meh

I got bored. nothing happened, just a bottle with music. I tried to wait to see if anything happened, but after what seemed like hours into it I just gave up.

CHRIS & The Manatee! CHRIS & The Manatee!

good ole benny

gotta love benny hill styled stuff. only thing missing, was the girl leaping out of the fridge, her clothes get ripped off, and she joins in the chase with only underwear on. but otherwise, yeah, that was pretty funny

Animation Challenge Wk1-3 Animation Challenge Wk1-3

only complaint

that was pretty tight, I just have ONE complaint and only poining at a couple of the authors....you do realize normal walking/running arms swing with the opposite leg? as in R arm and L Leg forward while L arm and R Leg are back, not R arm and R leg, L arm and Leg.....otherwise, there were some good animations in there :)

Rudy responds:

Yeah, I've realized the complex of a walking cycle long ago, I don't quite know about others but yeah.

Thank you though.

My Revenge On Newgrounds My Revenge On Newgrounds

good start

that was actually a good start, but it just kinda ended. faster than I thought. I was expecting to see a 1 stick man assault on a horde of defenders, but still, not a bad start.

Mestevez responds:

i was gonna do a fight scene and then a boss but my flash program was going all dodgy and i made most of this a my mates house

Stop Voting 0!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop Voting 0!!!!!!!!!!!!

no kitty krew

I have yet to see anything from kitty krew EVER worth voting anything other than a 0 on. Seriously, every single film with a kitty krew loader I have seen has always deserved a 0. go back to the drawing board, and drop the kk association.